3-Way, comprising the GX high frequency ribbon transducer and twin 5 1/2” bass drivers below a 4” midrange driver housed in a dedicated enclosure. Originally bought in 2015.
- C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60 kHz
- HiVe port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- C-CAM RST (Rigid Surface Technology) drivers
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect
- Rosenut Finish
All used products are fully tested, repaired as needed, and in 100% correct working order.