NAD has always had a formidable reputation when it comes to high performance receivers, by combining our most popular amplifiers with a high performance AM/FM RDS tuner to make receivers with a genetic advantage. NAD takes a stance to the overblown power ratings quoted by many competitors, which don’t give a realistic indication of an amplifier’s true capabilities. NAD’s Full Disclosure Power ratings give the guaranteed minimum continuous power output under the “worst case” loading of 4 Ohms and 20Hz to 20kHz with both channels driven simultaneously, as well as the more meaningful in actual use dynamic power ratings.
• 50W x 2 Continuous Power into 8 ohms
• 100W, 150W, 180W, IHF Dynamic power into 8, 4 and 2 ohms, respectively
• AM/FM Tuner with 30 station presets
• RDS data service for FM
• Multi-source Zone 2 with independent line level output• Speaker A and B switching
• Full System Remote control
• Headphones socket
• Relay Input Switching
• Toroidal Power transformer
• 7 Line inputs
• All discrete circuitry utilizing Class A gain modules
• Short signal path from input to output
• All sockets Gold plated
• Tone controls defeat switch
• Main-amp input & pre-amp output
• Subwoofer output
• Soft ClippingTM
• IR In & Out
• 12 volt trigger output
Remote control included.
All used products are fully tested, repaired as-needed, and in 100% correct working order.