Project Phono Box DC allows you to connect any turntable to auxiliary input on any amplifier , receiver or active speaker.
Entry-level audiophile MM/MC phono stage
- compatible with moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges
- external power supply for reduced noise and interference
- gold-plated input and output jacks for solid, corrosion-free connections
- dual-mono circuitry for optimal channel separation
- small size allows placement near turntable
- input impedance: 47 kohms/120pF (MM); 100ohms/120pF (MC)
- gain: 40dB (MM); 60dB (MC)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 86dB (MM); 68dB (MC)
- THD: 0.01% (MM); 0.05% (MC)
- RIAA response accuracy: 0.5dB (20-20,000 Hz)
- 4-1/8"W x 1-1/2"H x 5-3/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- multi voltage power supply included.
- RCA cables not included.