Project Phono Box MM allows you to connect any turntable to auxiliary input on any amplifier , receiver or active speaker.
This preamp's clean, simple design takes advantage of high-quality, low-noise circuitry to give you the warm, richly detailed sound that vinyl is famous for, at a bargain price.
- compatible with moving magnet phono cartridges
- external power supply for reduced noise and interference
- metal case shields electronics from vibration and electromagnetic interference
- gold-plated input and output RCA jacks for solid, corrosion-free connections
- dual-mono circuitry for optimal channel separation
- small size allows placement near turntable
- input impedance: 47 kohms/120pF
- gain: 40dB
- signal-to-noise ratio: 88dB
- THD: 0.04%
- RIAA response accuracy: 0.5dB (20-20,000 Hz)
- 4-1/4"W x 1-3/16"H x 3-11/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- multi voltage power supply included.
- RCA cables not included.