High current integrated amplifier with built in 24 Bit D/A converter and very good phono input.
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi: The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned: During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity: Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the following gold-plated inputs: 5 analog inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience: The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a cleaner sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input: Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform: In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: You will experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
- Advanced thermal compensation: No memory distortion for clean and precise audio reproduction even after powerful bass attacks.
- Customized components for a more refined sound: The Toroidal Transformer and high-quality, customized components deliver exceptional sound quality.
- Integrated phono input: Featuring a high-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to enjoy best signal purity and sound from your favorite vinyl.
- Enjoy deeper bass with a subwoofer output: Enjoy powerful bass by adding a subwoofer, companion bookshelf speakers or even further extend bass with the addition of floor standing speakers.
We Offer full line of Marantz electronics and accessories. If you interested in particular model not listed on our website, just give us a call.